Arnie Shriskandarajah is the Managing Director of Round Hill Ventures and has appeared on toplists such as Forbes 30 under 30 and 100 most influential people in Tech.
Round Hill Ventures is a part of Round Hill Capital – a global real estate firm with 15 offices around the world and 7 billion brittish pounds in asset value. They invest in and manage residential & commercial real estate, student housing and senior living.
In this episode we’re focusing on Round Hill Ventures and Proptech-investing. We are discussing:
- What they as investors are looking for in terms of business ideas and personal traits
- What the Real Estate industry can learn from Tech
- Advice for Entrepreneurs seeking funding
- Where the industry will be in five years
- Advice for ”traditional” Real Estate Professionals