Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
The short term lending market is stronger than ever, so I met one of the worlds most interesting Entrepreneurs in this field – Guy Westlake, founder of Lavanda – a B2B short term rental market place operating globally.
- How did Airbnb lead them to start the company?
- The low level of technology adoption and regulatory manners in this field.
- How they manage to attract institutional investors.
- Guy’s best strategy advice on how to start a tech company.
- What to not spend money on.
- An invitation to a global membership to all you hotel operators and short term rental operators.