Carl Christensen, co-founder of Spacemaker – one of the worlds most interesting real estate tech companies, focused on designing better cities with artificial intelligence.
- Listen to their journey, from scratch in 2016 to today, with a recent 25 Million USD investment for a series A round.
- Why many well known Venture Capitalists want to invest in them.
- What their VC’s are mainly helping them with.
- What they’ve learned so far.
- What skills you need to succeed as an entrepreneur .
- Why you shouldn’t start a business alone.
- The Spacemaker business model and future plans.